8.10.2018

Round 3 of Healthy Living

I am so dealing with a bad Lupus flare..... my eyes lids are swollen, mainly on the one side.  I am determined to get my health back under control.  We were doing so good for several months and then we slid back to some prepackaged foods and then straightened back up for several more months before we went back towards convenience.
Why do we do it?  I hate convenience food, but I like the time it gives me.  I usually have 50 things going on at once and I'm plum exhausted, not to mention I never know what Kaden's mood and behavior will be like.  So, after a long day I reach for chicken nuggets and tots or a big bowl of ice cream after dinner to sooth my woes.  
What we love to eat is salmon, any kind of meat really with any veg and rice or quinoa.  We love huge dinner salads with grilled chicken too and almost never would turn down something made on the grill or smoker.  That all takes time, planning and preparation.  And I just need to make it a priority, over something else besides waiting to the last minute and then falling into temptation.  
Here's to better Health!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment