3.13.2019

Eden Belle ~ REVIEW #EdenBelle

I was super thrilled to try a new to me skin care line, Eden Belle.  Have you heard of them before.  I decided to invite a few people over to try it with me, but of course the night of the party there was massive flooding and rain.  But, that's ok I was able to try it with a few people so all is good.  I was given the opportunity to try Eden Belle by Tryazon.



I was given their Milk Cleanser, Milk Toner, Milk Hydrating Crème and Bamboo Facial Wipes along with a few travel sized kits to share. 



I only had 2 friends show, and 1 who stopped by the next day and only one brave enough to get in front of the camera.  Se, we basically gathered around a steaming bowl of wash cloths.  First of all the packaging is beautiful!  I love the sleekness of the bottles.  And of course the color of the Milk Hydrating Crème is my favorite.
I appreciate that the website is easy to use and lists all of the ingredients so that you can make a well informed decision before purchasing.

Okay, now to the fun stuff.  We started out with of course cleansing with the Milk Cleanser.  The fragrance is very light and pretty, it smells like happiness in a bottle.  You don't need much and it doesn't leave your skin feeling tight and over dried one of my testers said.  I personally have sensitive skin due to mu lupus so I tried a little patch test and it didn't react negatively.


The Milk Toner is a fresh spray astringent that will help close your freshly cleaned pores and allows a smooth surface for moisturizer and makeup.  This would be perfect to use also after shaving.



The last step in the skin care process is moisturizing.  Especially this time of the year we all could use a little extra moisture.  This product comes out of a unique product that you push down with two fingers and the container dispenses the product.  It's the perfect combination of  alpha-hydroxy lactic acid, vitamins A and E and is non-comedogenic.  We all thought that it absorbs into the skin super quickly and never felt greasy.  I like that the Hydrating Creme is also alcohol-free and contains allantoin, jojoba, rhodopsin and extra virgin olive oil, and honey... all natural and beneficial to the skin.

Last, but not least we all loved the Bamboo Facial Wipes.  This will be something I use a lot because of travel.  Even camping I want a clean, healthy face even if the rest of me is covered in forest. :)  What's so awesome about this product is that it's infused with the cleanser and toner in one wipe.  So you can take off stubborn makeup, cleanse and tone.  All you need to add is the moisturizer.  No more excuses for going to bed with the day's makeup on.

Overall, The three people in total who tried all liked the product and was interested in trying it for the rest of the week with the samples that was provided from Tryazon and Eden Belle.  Make sure you check them out on social media today and connect with them.

Eden Belle
Tryazon


No comments:

Post a Comment