12.06.2017

Spread God's Word Easily....


more_travel_img
We are not big Halloween fans, I save myself for Christmas and break out all the decorating and traditions my Family can stand.  But, we do still dress up, trick or treat and of course hand out candy.  And I am one of those people that puts pencils, stickers, erasers, trinkets and such into the candy bowl.  I want to think that makes me the fun cool house, but I don't know if it really does or not.  Anyway....this year we rocked the candy/trinket bowl, but I added some special treats from Let the Little Children Come.  I handed out goodies from their Gospel Tracts and Evangelism Tools Sampler Pack.




These were our favorites by far to examine and play with....Kaden loves anything sensory or visual related and these deliver.  Each little booklet comes with a piece of plastic with black lines on it.  The child runs it over special pictures and the pictures appear to be moving.  Totally cool and what's almost even better for us parents is that in this sample pack everything has instructions on how to use, decode or work.  But, even these are self explanatory and easy for even the smallest hands.  We really liked these a bunch and when we get more these would definitely be ones we would purchase again.


Also in the pack are these neat little pop up cards, one regarding Easter and the other about an Amazing house.  I liked the steps provided, the prayers and guidance.  It feels like a great introduction that may spark the desire to know more, to ask questions and seek the truth without feeling overly done.  These would be great in an Easter basket or with little treats at a gathering and I thought that they were made of heavier paper so they should last several readings.
Kaden really liked these too...I'm embarrassed that it took me a few times before I was successful.  They start out one picture, then with a few quick folds transitions into a few more....the John 3:16 puzzle was a favorite.  This may not be the best for tiny young hands, because one tear and it's done for. 



These next few things were really cool too.  I mean what child doesn't go crazy for a bracelet.  Kaden was super thrilled to get the beaded bracelet, but didn't know the meanings behind all the colors....and honestly I didn't either.  Luckily for us we were given a great instructional paper with pictures, a how to use and even help on what to say and verses.  All of the pieces in this tool kit comes with this to help you better explain, answer questions and just to feel confident in what you believe in your heart.  Both bracelets come in a small package with it's own explanation so the recipient has information to take home.

I would suggest this Sampler Pack to anyone looking at spreading the word of God to children and even some of the samples would appeal to adults too.  If I wanted to do this I would not know where to even begin, but with this you will be better prepared and you get to see a variety of what is out there to share.  I believe if something catches your heart in this pack then it would be easier to share God's word with it. Pick up your own RIGHT HERE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment