10.06.2017

The Answer from Jeremy Camp ~ REVIEW


This must have just been my lucky week....music everywhere I turn.  I have a new CD to share with you today, Jeremy Camp's The Answer.  It just came out today and I am blown away.....the same strong voice that will just blow you over with God's message.
This Album is so fitting right now with the way the world is drowning in Sin, Devastation, Confusion and Pain.  There is Only ONE Answer....Jesus, he is the Answer.  


One song in particular hits me so hard as our family is walking through our own struggles.  The 5th song on the CD is called My Father's Arms.  Jeremy sings...My Father's arms are wider than the sea.  And I'm standing on the shores of Majesty.  No matter how far I run I can never outrun His love.  My Father's arms are holding me.  It goes on to say Here my fears are gone, here I'm safe from harm, there is nowhere else that I would rather be. Oh my goodness....it just speaks volumes to me.


Take a look at the song titles
1. Word of Life
2. My Defender
3. The Answer
4. Storm
5. My Father's Arms
6. Never Stopped Loving
7. Tell the Whole World
8. Heaven's Shore
9. Carriers
10. Love So Great
11. Awake O Sleeper


 I love the passion in the album, The Answer by far is my favorite of his.  Maybe it's just the place I am in my life, but at any rate I feel Peace, Grace and most importantly I feel encouraged.  Because no matter how bad things are here on earth, this is not my home.  Which brings me to my next favorite song from this CD, Heaven's Shore I will run like a child to the arms of your love.  I will sing with tongues of Angels with those who've gone before.  When I look upon your face, the very moment I have craved.  In your presence, forevermore on Heaven's shore.  
Head over Here now and get your own copy, you won't be disappointed.  And watch this special video of Jeremy Camp bellow!


No comments:

Post a Comment