5.12.2016

Updates in the Manic House.....

It's been super busy here....we are doing our backyard, buying an RV and planning our cross country trip all while we are trying to wrap up our Spring School Season and getting ready to start our Summer School.  I love the change of the seasons, we school differently with each one.  I noticed that a few years ago while we were struggling to get things done during the Winter months.  I'll have to post something regarding our Seasonal Homeschooling soon.  I love the flexibility that Homeschooling offers us as a Family!  



Look at these Carrots....are they not just Beautiful?  We have been working hard out back in the garden area.  I have it on my to do list to share our little patch of Heaven.  We are growing Carrots, Asparagus, Onions, Spinach, Lettuce and various herbs right now.  We do plan to expand, but until we get the yard landscaped we are keeping it on the smaller side for now. :)

I've also been dealing with some Health Issues lately.  I have my final Surgery 3 weeks ago and still doing weekly physical therapy for my beloved right Leg!!! :(  I am giving it a few more weeks and then I will call the Dr. about starting me back on the Chemo.  It's just such a Hard Decision because for the past few years I have really turned my Health around.  No Fast Food, No Sugar, Low Approved Carbs, Herbal Supplements, Oils and I'm off almost ALL of my MEDICATIONS!!!!  I used to take like 42 pills a day... 11 for Mental Stability and Anxiety, 3 for Blood Pressure, 2 for Sleeping, 8 for Lupus, 4 for Fibro, 5 Vitamins depleted because of the Chemo, 2 for my Asthma, 6 for Pain Management, 2 for Water Retention, 3 for Migraines, 3 for Electrolytes, 4 for my Colitis/diverticulitis and if I was fighting an illness or infection then there would be those on top of the daily Pill Mountain!  How many in total....actually the answer is 53 pills plus any extras if I was sick.  Now.....I take a few Supplements, Essential Oils and 2 Pills.  Yep, Only 1 Pill for My Lupus and 1 for my Blood Pressure.  So, the Fear is real about having to possible go back on Chemo.  Right now I am trusting in God, continuing to Heal myself from the Inside Out and taking Life one Day at a Time.

Proverbs 4:20-22
My son, pay attention to what I say;
    turn your ear to my words. 
 Do not let them out of your sight,
    keep them within your heart; 
 for they are life to those who find them
    and health to one’s whole body.

No comments:

Post a Comment