2.13.2015

My Patience is being Appreciated!

I am sitting right now on hold with the Big Bad insurance company once again.  I was sitting here thinking as I listen to a mix of 80"s and elevator music that I have spent probably weeks and weeks of my life just sitting on hold.  One bad song after another, shewing away screaming kiddos and dogs that need to go pee all just so I can either get something approved.  

All of our customer Representative are busy assisting other customers.  They will be with you shortly, please stay on the line.  Over and over again....and you wait and wait.  I especially love when a voice comes on the line and you think it's the rep only to be disappointed with a high quality ad.  Do you ever experience that?  Please tell me I'm not the only one fooled by that. :)

Oh, that just told me how Special I was to them and that they appreciated my patience!!!  :)  That's such a nice touch.  I drank all my coffee and still nothing.... So, I push the Speaker button and piddle around the house with my phone strapped to me.  Just waiting and praying that the music will stop and a real person will come on and help me and my child.

No matter how long I wait I always speak to the Representative kindly and with respect.  Their job honestly is not easy, I understand.  But, it truly is a pain to wait for 20 minutes or more, especially when it's regarding your child's health or a financial concern.

What do you do when your on hold?  How do you pass the t-i-m-e.......

No comments:

Post a Comment