12.30.2013

Udderly Smooth Review










For Dry Skin, Get Udderly Smooth®®
I like Nice Smelling Stuff and lotions of all kinds.  But, because of my Lupus I have to be careful or I will break out in a rash for days.  So, I was jumping at the chance to be able to Review the Udderly Smooth Products from Redex Industries.  It was early Christmas around here when I opened my Box and all the cute bottles were beaming up at me.  Udderly Smooth has been  Made right here in America for over Thirty years.  This Product was Pioneered by a Pharmacist, reasonably priced and made in the Good USA! 



It's not just a Regular moisturizing lotion....Udderly Smooth can be used on Dry Skin, Cracked Skin, for Diabetes Foot Care, as a Facial Moisturizer, as a General Moisturizing Lotion and many other uses.  And it was Safe on my VERY Sensitive Skin!!!  Stop over here to see the many uses! 
  
The first product I tried was the Body Cream.  I was pleasantly surprised by the light fragrance and texture of the lotion.  It had almost a whipped feeling and didn't leave me feeling all greasy.   Once I used that the whole Family started lining up like I was giving away FREE money.  What I did end up giving away was FREE back massages.  But, I saved the Foot Cream just for my little Piggies!!!  I slathered both feet and slipped on a pair of fuzzy socks and hunkered down with a tasty cup of Hot Chocolate!  What a Life!!!!

When it comes to Hand Cream, I'm a tough sale!  I like my Hand Cream to rub in and allow me to drive at a moments notice.  Did it past my test?  I would give it a 96% Satisfaction on the absorbency as far as an everyday Hand Cream. 

Would I buy this product in the Future?  A BIG Moooooost Definitely!!!  Our Whole Family loves the light Scent and my 6yr old has dibs on all empty containers.  Don't even ask why, but he is mesmerized by the Packaging.  I look forward to many more Udderly Smooth Bottles to come to my door in the Near Future.  :)

Would You like to know More and Where You can get your little Hands on this Amazing Product?
Any of These Stores
Order Online
Extra FAQ and Company Info
Don't Forget to Stop by and Read Some other Mosaic Reviews about Udderly Smooth.
44305_537099616321562_1008757045_n

No comments:

Post a Comment