5.16.2013

How Wet Can Your Bible get?


We Love to read the Bible together as a Family!!  And one of our Favorite places to do it is around the campfire while we are camping.  But, nobody ever wants to offer up their Bible to take along with us.  So, we take turns and Pray for a safe return.  My Oldest double bags his in a Ziploc bag.  :D
This Summer the only thing that will be in our Ziploc bags are snacks and toiletries!!!!  Why you ask?  Well, because I had the privilege to give a Review on the Waterproof Bible!!  Yes, you read correctly....Waterproof- Inside & Out!   As if it couldn't get any better it's even Stain Resistant.  :D
















So, of course we had to try it out and to be honest I was skeptical.  The 1st thing I did was run some water over it.  I was a little scared, so I kept it simple.  But, when I heard what some of the other reviewers were doing I wanted to get in on all the FUN!!!!  So, we dunked it in the Sand, poured water all over it and made a mud puddle.






                                                                           
We dropped a few cap fulls of food coloring inside.  Mahala's fingers were stained, but the bible just wash clean as day!!!  My counter still has a green tinge!!!!  :)



I Love Using this Bible at the Park, when we go camping and I don't have to stress when the little ones get their hands on it because of the Durable pages.  :D
Did I mention you can still use a dry highlighter and that the font is so clear and bright so it's pretty easy to read.  I have a problem when I read my regular Bible without my glasses, but the Waterproof Bible's pages are so Bright and Clear I can read it better.
Check them out and let me know what you think. I would love to hear where you will take Your Waterproof Bible with Ease this Summer!!!!  :)  I plan to order one for each member of Our Family, I'll post some follow up pics soon!!!!


logo
Bibles are Available in NIV, KJV, ESV, NKJV, NLT
Pricing Options, as of this review:
New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs – $24.95, Complete Bible – $44.95, Store returns/slightly bumped & bruised – from $10.00
Other products available: waterproof journal, waterproof sketch pad, dry highlighters, waterproof Bible covers, etc.
Find a Store Near You.......Here! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment