2.03.2009

What's the point

Warning! Short post ahead! Day 2 back on meds. My cold is almost gone, but I was more tired today then I have been. It's very interesting to see the difference even 3 doses make. I was reading the side effects & they were crazy.
Will cause upset stomach, blurred vision, sores, head aches, bones pain, vomiting, swelling, weight gain, extreme fatigue, weakness, loss of memory, blah, blah, blah. And that's not mentioning the serious side effects. I mean why the hell am I taking them for, right?
Whatever, I just keep praying & look forward. That's all you can do in this kind of situation. You can chose to lay down & let it eat you up or stand tall & kick ass until the end. I like kicking ass, it feels good!!!!!
Speaking of that, the book is coming along. I'm at a point now where I have never shared with anyone. Life changing stuff that I'm sure will shock anyone reading. This process is not only good for me, but as I write I think about the person in the future who will read it someday.
Well, I'm off to bed, got a big day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. it's therapy you know - telling your life story - my brother did it in therapy - it TOTALLY helped him!!!!!

    ReplyDelete