12.20.2008

Ask Manic Mom a Question

Q. What are you most proud of?

A. So, I'm supposed to say my children, right? Everyone who has kids says that. And even though I am proud of them beyond words there is something else. I am proud of me. I have been in many situations in my life time where I could have chosen one thing over another. I have always believed in God and what his purpose for my life was. So, I'm proud of most of my life decisions, if that makes sense.

Q. How many foster homes did you live in?

A. Well, in foster care they have places that are like "holding houses". You go here for a day, a week or whatever length until your "real" foster home is ready to take you. I think between foster homes, holding homes and group homes I was in 7 different homes.

Have anymore questions, just ask me and I'll answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment