7.01.2018

Calming the Everyday

Do you ever feel like you have multiple lists, zillions of ideas and loads of to dos that you don't know where to start?  I feel this daily which is why I eliminate all the noise in my life.  Unnecessary noise like reality tv, the news, social media in excess, commitments that are not necessary and toxic relationships.
I also added daily traditions and moments that bring simplicity, peace and clarity to my soul.  I can not live a day without high vibration music, scripture reading and affirmations.  Deep breathing, meditation, clean food and essential oils and herbs all develop a much needed rhythm to my life.  It becomes second nature over time to reach for a pillow and practice 10 minutes of deep breathing when something out of your control happens.  Or when the vibe is low in the house and tension is thick to run my diffuser, turn up some high vibe music and open my Bible.
Passing these life tools to our kids is so important .  In the past if it was a stressful day we would medicate with food or numb out with tv.  This was how I grew up and I realized in my early 30's there was a better way to handle the ups and downs in life.  
How do you deal with the stress of life?  What are some techniques that feed your soul and calm you?

No comments:

Post a Comment