9.26.2019

Fighting the Sickies....


Oh my gosh can the sickies please go to another home.....please, I beg of you.  First Mahala and I had that crazy virus were you throw up and poo at the same time....yes TMI, but it's been my life.  I was two minutes from a hospital stay.  Then Thanh gets him quarterly man sickness.  Yes, it's a real thing and it drives us all bananas.  Then Kaden came down with a n ear infection in one ear.  Thanh actually gets a cold and it home for almost a whole week from work.  Then Thanh decided to share his cold/man sickness with Kaden and after dealing with them two for nearly two weeks I thought it was over, but Kaden got an ear infection in the other ear.  And him and Dad are still coughing and spreading germs and Mahala and I are hanging onto our health by a single thread.  Well, that and a bunch of oils, herbs and hand washing.  I'm just done with the sickies!!!
So, yeah the beginning of school did not start off as planned....it sucked, but that's ok.  Literally starting over next week... wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment