9.30.2019

Fall Obsessed!


It's Fall and here in Northern California that means crisp, clear blue gorgeous days.  We truly do have a fantastic Fall weather around here.  And I'm taking it all in with opened windows, cozy afternoon teas, long socks and soups 2-3 nights a week.  Love the sound of football humming in the background with wafts of simmering garlic and onions.  I may be a little obsessed, but I love it.  Now my Husband thinks otherwise....he comes behind me a closes windows when I'm not looking, hates soup, chowder or anything that you can eat in a bowl.  But, hey that's ok because we compromise and make it work.  I look at it this way.  I open the windows while he is at work and he closes them for me when he gets home....easier on me!  And when it comes to my love in a bowl...I add lot's of meat and something extra like a crusty bread or a salad with extras like marinated onions or artichokes.  
What are some of your Fall favorites for your bowl?

No comments:

Post a Comment