7.29.2009

Chemo Night

Today we not only picked up our keys for the new house, but we moved in some boxes and unpacked them. Thirty-five boxes to be exact. My kids are so awesome. They are the ones that wanted to start unpacking. And tonight was also my chemo night! Yeah me, right. I can almost feel the poison drip down my throat and move through my veins. I try to visualize the good that it is doing my body. Remember happy thoughts bring about positive results.
I am so tired and nauseous right now I can barely post this. I just had to give an update about the progressive move to smaller, yet better things in my life.
Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. HUGZ to you....things will get better and staying positive is the key!!! And see not always is bigger better...sometimes smaller is better!! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Manic---Rooting for you and thinking LOTS of positive thoughts.

    Peace and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone can handle it, you can. That chemo is a bitch, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sending you only positive thoughts your way. I hope the nausea tiredness go away quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww sending you big hugs...i know chemo is awful I hope it helps you...glad the kiddos are helping move boxes and help

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chemo is tough. Been through it and I know you have to take it each week for your Lupus. Hang in there dear!

    ReplyDelete