4.03.2009

No School in the Manic House

Right now I am digesting 3 slices of good old cheese and pepperoni pizza. I'm trying to work on my figure so I pulled myself away from the fourth. Yeah me!! Thanh is looking for a movie to go rent because it is movie night. That means popcorn, water with lemons, maybe some chocolate and a movie that hopefully wont embarrass me or put the kids to sleep. Actually putting the kids to sleep is not half bad. HA HA
I love family time. but tonight we are one down. Skylar is over at a friends house. I don't want to say that I get lonely when he's not here, but I do sort of. He will always be my baby boy, even if he will be 15 in a month. The house is quieter and Mahala is right under foot, not having her brother to pester and all. The day just wasn't the same, what else can I say.
Mahala and I did some really cool art projects together. And God bless her she helped me accomplish all of the clothes that has needed to be folded and put away forever!!! Since it was just her and I plus Kaden, I let her have the day off, so no school for her. She was very Pleased!!! Not only did she lounge in her PJ's and watch T.V off and on all day, but picked corn dogs for lunch and pizza for dinner. There's noooooooo dieting going on around here. But, tomorrow will be another day with hopefully less calories.

4 comments:

  1. we all need to take a day like that from time to time :)

    Sounds like some good bonding time with your kiddos minus one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day. What kind of movies do you like to watch? I love suspense and drama. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the days that sound perfect! I love the beauty of homeschooling and telling the kids, "No school today!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calories, shmalories! Have fun & enjoy that pizza! How've you been?? I've been off the blogging wagon w/all the craziness going on around here, but I sure have been thinking about you! :)

    ReplyDelete