11.28.2016

Hey Monday.... See Ya Later!!!

I decided while on our RV trip that when I got back home I wouldn't be doing anymore Mondays.  I mean honestly who Likes Mondays?  So, I have decided that Mondays are going to be kind of like "warm up" days.  So, that I can gear up for the other 4 days and following weekend.  
My weekends look like this:  Big Family Breakfasts, Movie Marathons, Game Fests and a Mad Dash around the house picking up Messes.  So, on Mondays I used to drag around and beat myself up for not being productive enough.  Not, anymore!  I make sure that the important things are accomplished like feeding my Family and my Soul.  Then I make sure the kids Read, complete some sort of project or chore like Mahala just finished cleaning her bathroom from top to bottom.  And I make sure I'm organized and ready to go for the next 4 days of school and complete any phone calls, emails or assignments I'm working on.  

This change has given our Home a more relaxed atmosphere and I have found that we are so productive the rest of the week.  I enjoy lighting candles, listening to music and slowly move into full force on Tuesday.  Today I prepped my Bible Journal for December's Devotional Project, made about 5 phone calls, took care of some Blog/Social Media matters, painted, made a delicious pot of Kale and Turkey soup, washed clothes and read books with Kaden while noshing on blueberry scones and hot chocolate.   And tonight we will start on the Christmas tree....a Beautiful Monday!  How was your Monday, sending Happy Holiday Vibes out to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment