9.05.2016

Disney with Autism Post Coming Soon

Disney World was more then we could all handle.....it will be a LOOOOOONG time before we go back.  But, we do have a plan to go to Disney Land in the New Year.  We found many differences between the two parks as fare as having a child with Autism in your party.  I have lot's to say, some good and some not so good.  I just want to share my opinion, our experience.  We went to both Land and World this year and both experiences were highly different.  This will probably take a few posts, but, I just wanted to pop in while we are recuperating and let you know what I'm working on.  Kaden is alive and semi well, minus a nasty cold.....but, we barely escaped our Disney Vacation in one piece.  More to come on this subject as soon as I can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment