9.13.2019

Don't Sweat the Bucket List

Making my Fall Bucket List right now....there are a zillion things I want to do.  I love this time of the year, the cooler weather, earlier sunsets, dinner from a bowl and snuggling with cozy blankets.  Not to mention college football, all the fun holidays and sweet traditions that swirl around this time of the year.  
So, what's on our Fall Bucket List....
Of course there are the usual things that are on everyone's list.  But this year I added a game night because those have been few and far between lately.  I added a flea market trip for Mahala since she loves doing things like that and for Kaden I added a few baking things.  We are going to make bagels, banana bread, pie, baked apples and homemade pizzas.  We are working on his life skills and cooking happens to be the main focus right now.  I incorporated night walks, bike rides and park days to stay active along with movie marathons and snuggly afternoons.  
Don't stress about these kinds of things, not everything has to be a Pinterest worthy moment...I mean look at my Fall Bucket List...so not worthy of the gram, but it will make for some amazing memories.  Don't miss out on those because you are stuck on the perfection of what you think it should look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment