11.15.2017

New Alpha / Omega Kutless CD ~ REVIEW


Have you ever popped in a Brand New CD and literally could not stop playing it?  That is my issue right now....I have been checking my mail daily waiting on the New Kutless Alpha / Omega CD and it's finally here.  What I love is the message of God is so strong in every single song.  Praise music has never been so empowering as it is today and it's because of Artists like Kutless!
I have been listening while working, making dinner, during my morning coffee time and on my way to do errands.



Songs Included....
  1. Your Great Name (4:59)
  2. Strong Tower (Reprise) (4:18)
  3. King of My Heart (4:10)
  4. Cornerstone (3:01)
  5. You Are Love (3:24)
  6. Great Are You Lord (3:47)
  7. Your Love Awakens Me (3:57)
  8. Shepherd of My Soul (3:35)
  9. Gave It All (I Surrender All) (3:58)
  10. No Wonder (Roar of the Rugged Cross) (4:41)
Head over and Purchase your own HERE. Fill your day with Praise and Worship too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment