5.23.2017

New Thin Stix from The Pencil Grip, Inc. ~ REVIEW


I know you have heard me sing the praises of Kwik Stix from The Pencil Grip, Inc. many many times, but I'm here once again to show you what Kaden's been up to with these New Thin Stix 6pk of Classic Colors.

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/TOSCrew2011/2017%20Homeschool%20Review%20Crew/05%20-%20May/22%20-%20Thin%20Stix%206%20Colors%20Pencil%20Grip%20Co/THINSTIX%206%20GRP_zpsw05acxz1.jpg
These little tubes of Solid Tempera Paint magic are AP certified......for you and I that's a relief because Non-Toxic means our Kiddos can create without worry! :)   And they dry super fast in 90 seconds!!  Yes, you read correctly...honestly in my experience it dries even faster then that. ;)  You can paint with this product on many different surfaces.  We have personally tried it on tile that we decorated during bath time.  On cardboard, wood, plastic, paper and even on our sliding glass doors.  


The twist tube comes with an easy to remove cap that you use kind of like a glue stick.  It's easy to open and twist the bottom to use.  The tube is perfect for Kaden because he has a hard time with his motor skills.  And I can't tell you how many crayons and paint brushes he has broken in the past :)  And now with this thinner option you can add more detail to your artwork.  One of my Favorite things about Kwik Stix is that they allow us to get our Crafting on with just about No mess!  I can let Kaden paint and no longer need to worry about spilled water cups, paint splatters or even paint on his clothes.  That along with less frustration makes for a Happy Mama and Kiddo!  Kaden said that his favorite thing about the New Thin Stix is the color is so bold and rich. Like me he thought that once it was on paper the color would be lighter, but nope.  It was still just as vibrant as it is in the tube, even once it's dry.....the color is beautiful!  

 
One of the ways we used our Kwik Stix is during Reading time in the mornings or after lunch.  Kaden loves to draw a picture of the story or poem we are working on.  Sometimes we even add crafts to our gardening too.  Kaden made a little castle and planted bean seeds after reading a book that took after the story Jack and the beanstalk.  Even I hoped on board and started using them in my Bible journaling.  I love the fact that it takes a minute to dry and I don't have to worry about it bleeding through my Bible pages, smearing or transferring to the page opposite of my journaling.   


I highly recommend these no-mess art supplies for anyone with kiddos.  They make excellent gifts for both boys and girls of any age.  They will be the ultimate goodie bag item at your child's next Birthday party.  And if you have travel plans coming up you could do what we have done and bring them along for no-mess fun in the car. 
The Pencil Grip, Inc
Make sure you connect with The Pencil Grip, Inc. today on Social Media.
Facebook        
Twitter       
Pinterest          
 photo Kwik Stix Logo_zps5cciumlo.jpg

Crew Disclaimer
No Mess Art with Thin Stix Classic Colors {The Pencil Grip, Inc. Reviews}

No comments:

Post a Comment