2.03.2014

Feeling the Words of God

I know it is been an extremely long time since I've blogged.  I have wanted to so many times, but life has been more overwhelming then ever before.  I have lot's of personal issues floating around that have taken up my focus and basically everything else has been put on hold.  Even homeschooling has been placed on a back burner except for a few awesome products that I am in the process of Reviewing.

One of the Personal issues I have been dealing with is a Sudden miscarriage.  We have been trying for almost 2 years now and I found out in early December I was expecting, the same day I received some unpleasant news that eventually I will share.  A few nights ago I had an ENORMOUS amount of Blood and went to the ER to find out the miscarriage was in full swing.  We were leaving to get Kaden's service dog the next day, so honestly I didn't have many options but to push through it.  We have been on Campus for 3 days and the bleeding is not as bad and my test was not Positive this morning.  What was going to be done has been done.  Now to recover and work on my other Personal matters.
One day at a Time, that's what I keep telling myself.  All I know is God is Working so Hard in me right now.  I can almost feel the words he is Speaking into my ear.
Thank You Lord for not Leaving My Side!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment