2.12.2018

Spread Some Love Your Way

Guys....I had so many cute Valentine ideas to do with the kids this year. Kaden is really into celebrations more then normal and I kind of wanted to take advantage of it. :)  But, honestly between the hourly essential oil rub downs, mounds of tissues accumulating around me like a Dr Seuss situation I can hardly give it another thought. If we do it, we do it and there is no shame or finger pointing. I’m the biggest finger pointer at myself... it’s in my DNA. But, days like today look so different then they would have 4 years ago. I have learned to just let go and practice self love. So, in this moment if you are struggling with sickness like me, finances, obstacles or just a never ending to do lists... just let go, love yourself where you are and accept the present situation for what it is, not what it’s not or what it should be.  We have to Love Ourselves Mamas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment