8.07.2013

Leap into the New School Year!

This is My 2nd Favorite Time of the Year!!!  I Love the beginning of a New School Year.  Clearing out the old supplies and collecting New Goodies for the upcoming School Year.  I feel like a Kid in a Candy Store when I see School Supplies!  Even though we Homeschool year round we still take the last part of the Summer to clear out the old and Bring in the New.  So, when I found out that I was going to be able to Review LeapFrog Products from MEGA Brands America I was camped out by the Mail Box for 5 days!!  :)  Don't worry the Mail Man enjoyed the chit chat and random sweet treat I had for him each day!




 Just the other day I was at my Local Target and browsed through the wonderful assortment of reasonably priced LeapFrog Products. ($0.99 - $24.00 for ages 3 and up)  It's so conveniently available at most retailers that You may already go to.  Like Costco, Toys R Us, Michaels, Joann's, Walmart, Officemax and of course Target. ** I should mention that at Target and Walmart you will find their Products over in the Stationary area, not the toys and school supplies.**  




One of Kaden's Favorites that we received was the Dry Erase and Chalk Board.  He LOVED it because it was 2 boards in one and it was the perfect size to put in his back pack for car trips or an afternoon at the park.  I  loved it because it came with a durable, zippered pocket that attached to the board.  How clever to keep the markers and chalk right on the board itself.  That means so long to lost sandwich bags filled with markers and chalk. :D
Telling Time with LeapFrog just seems Cool Kaden said.  He enjoyed the fact that it was very straight forward and colorful.  And the moveable hands on the clock was the Best part in his Opinion!  My Favorite thing about it besides the Durability, which by the way is Very important to us Moms out there.  But my next Favorite thing about the Telling Time Book is the cool pen they have attached to it and it come with an eraser on it. I will Never not Know where that Pen is.  *YAY*



   
Another product I got to try is their Cursive Dry Erase Practice Flip Book.  Kaden has a hard time with writing manuscript, so when I saw this I was ready to hear the complaining.  To my Surprise he was up for the challenge and was excited to try something new.  It offered not only the Alphabet, but simple words, a spot to practice writing a story and a blank space to doodle.



 The Draw & Write Journal is the Star I think of all the Products we tried.  It comes with Stickers to Glam up your Picture you make with each Entry.  The lines are Perfect for Early Writers and there is a Full Page given to Draw your picture.  Most journals only give half a page.  My Favorite Feature is the Several Story Ideas they give for the Days you just need a little extra help in the Creative Department. :)





 







 The last Item I was given is the LeapFrog Division Flash Cards.  A Great addition to our Homeschool collection.  Kaden likes them because he said they are easy to read and come with some memorization cards too.  I like them because once again they are Durable and come in a box I want to keep.  They are very easy to read and come with some great tips to really put these babies to good use!!!!

So, there you have it.....what are you waiting for, Head on out to one of your Local stores listed Below and pick up some back to School Supplies.  I Promise you wont be sorry with Any of Their Products from Their Amazing LeapFrog Leap School Line!!! Thank You MEGA Brands for Allowing me the chance to Review these Products!

Don't Forget to go HERE and check out Other Reviews of More MEGA Brand LeapFrog Products!!


20130731-214112.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment