4.30.2013

Graduation Party or Bust!

I am thrilled at some of the ideas I have come up with for Skylar's Graduation party!!!!!  As far as the food we are going to have burgers and hot dogs with all the fixings; backed beans, coleslaw, potato salad, and all things yummy! :)  We will also have fruit and veggie Kabobs, push pop cake with pudding pops, assorted candies, dips, chips, watermelon.....you get the picture.  ;)


We are going to have a Photo Booth, a Yummy S'mores Station at the fire pit, Popcorn Bar and a Make your own Italian Soda Bar.  Of course I will have a Photo wall and a place for everyone to record there Best Wishes for Skylar and leave their Key to Success.  We have a lot going on, but we have a huge room and outside courtyard.  I'm pretty sure we will be fine on space....maybe!?!

We will have music playing, but I am desperately asking all my friends about a Karaoke machine.  Nobody seems to have one....I think there cool, but I will hate it if I have to go out and buy one.  But, if it comes down to it, I will definitely snatch one up and pray for a good deal.

The color scheme we are choosing is pops of bright colors.  Skylar just wants it fun and bright.  I will post pics for sure as we get all the supplies.  We have ordered a lot online and yesterday we made a trip to the local party store.  I'm late in the game....let the fun begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment