5.31.2018

Positive Affirmations


I have found that Daily Affirmations are a positive way to start your day.  Or when you start battling negative self-talk, try one of these instead. :)  In the Bible it says Proverbs 23:7 “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he…” What we think, we’ll eventually say and what we say is very powerful.  We can speak words of life and we can speak words of cursing.  I grew up with a lot of verbal negativity and abuse that formed a hard shell around my heart.  Jesus Christ melted that shell many years ago. 

The Bible warns us to guard our thoughts and mouths.  Proverbs 18:20-21 says “From the fruit of his mouth a man’s stomach is filled; with the harvest from his lips he is satisfied.  The tongue has the power of life and death and those who love it will eat its fruit.”  Bellow are just a Few Affirmations to get You started, I'll share more in the future.  I have mine written on index cards on my bathroom mirror, dash of my van, at my desk and in my planner.....get creative and let your Self Love Flooooow!

*I am strong.
 
*I am wise.
 
*I am precious in the eyes of God.
 
*I can love and be loved.
 
*I have power to choose my course in life.
 
*I accept my self for who I am.
*I replace my anger with understanding and compassion.
*I know that God’s unfailing love surrounds me and that I can trust Him.
*I have everything I need.  
*I trust my ever-increasing ability to eliminate the non-essential and appreciate that which matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment