11.07.2017

Thin Stix Creativity Pack~ REVIEW

There is no doubt that I love this next company and all their wonderful products.  I'm talking about The Pencil Grip, Inc. and their Non-Toxic Kwik Stix.  I've reviewed for them many times and this time I get to share with you the ultimate Christmas or Birthday gift for any child.... their Thin Stix Creativity Pack.  Wow, it's huge and includes every color you need to create some really fun projects.  Since the kids have done their own projects with them in the past I decided to jump in and share some of the things I have made.



In the pack you get 24 colors, classic, neon and metalix.  Great colors, but what exactly is this Kwik Stix?  Well, it's actually a solid tempera paint.  Yep, you read right!  That being said you can expect like I have time and time again, rich color from the first use to the last one.  I love that they come in a convenient twist tube with a cap and are thin kind of like a marker.  Kaden has a hard time with his motor skills, but these are easy for him to hold.  These babies work on every type of material you would want to create with, paper, poster board, metal, plastic and even wood.
  
 
But, for us Moms the best thing about these Kwik Stix is that they are mess free, they wont get all over your kid's hands and clothes and you get a rich true paint color without worry of paint spills all over the place.  Not to mention the dry time is 90 seconds or less if you ask me.  Kaden has tested it many times, by counting to 10 and then running his hand over and it's completely dry.  


 
This makes for great travel, quick card making, playdate must and makes for a great gift for the young and not so young.  I love them and have used them in my own artwork.  Mahala too said these would be awesome away at college.  I think taht's a hint she wants her own set!  :) And I have found myself using them in my Bible and planner a lot.  It works beautifully with the thin pages of my Bible.  It gives me Bold color with no bleed through.  And I find they work well in conjunction with watercolors and acrylic paint.  Wow, the results is amazing!!!


 
Kaden has found multiple projects to use his Thin Stix Creativity Pack with.  If you are looking for a mess free way to paint and create with your kiddos then this is a product you must try.  Make sure you Connect with The Pencil Grip, Inc. on Social Media today.


Crew Disclaimer
Thin Stix Creativity Pack {The Pencil Grip, Inc. Reviews}
Report to moderator Logged

No comments:

Post a Comment