11.04.2017

Life - Changing Miracles~ REVIEW


Are you a Believer?  Or do you believe in not believing and that life just happens?  I'm a Believer, I believe there is a mighty God who has had His hands in everything.  There are absolutely No mistakes or coincidences in life... but you don't have to take just my word for it.  In this new book I have been reading, Life - Changing Miracles by James Stuart Bell it is filled with stories from ordinary people who have first hand seen God work in their lives.  These people have been on the receiving end of God's grace and miracles.  Walking through sin, sickness, temptation and tragedy to just name a few, this book gives you a huge dose of encouragement and inspiration as you get to peek into the lives of several people who have felt God's comforting hand.



Sometimes things happen in our lives and we are like...yes, that's God.  It's an easily seen miracle that may sweep you off your feet in amazement.  But, then there are those twists and turns of life that some how you seem to make it through and then while looking back you recognize the glue that held you together....Jesus.  Both of these things have happened to me.  I loved this book, because in my life I have received so many miracles it's a wonder the Lord had any time to look after anyone else.  But, those miracles came during and after period of my life that were so dark.  Like living on the streets with a newborn, watching my parents die in front of me as a child, suffering through sexual abuse and many other times where I could have just turned so cold, but God's light was all too consuming of any darkness in my life.  Share in this light by picking up a copy of Life - Changing Miracles today.

*I'm thrilled Bethany House was so kind enough to share this book with me and for that I get to give you my honest opinion and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment