10.02.2017

Glory Song ~ Matt Redman ~ REVIEW


For the past 5 years or so I have listened only to Christian music.  I love the encouraging words, upbeat music and peace that fills my heart and soul.  When I had the opportunity from FlyBy Promotions to Review Matt Redman's new CD I was excited.  I'm thinking if you are at all like me then your always on the look out for little thank you gifts or ways to give encouragement besides the normal bouquet of flowers or plate of cookies.  Even though...those are pretty awesome to get, but I think after hearing this CD, we may both have another option in our gift giving arsenal. :)



Here is a Look of the Song List.....
  1. All Glory featuring Kierra Sheard
  2. Gospel Song featuring Guvna B
  3. Greatest Hallelujah
  4. Gracefully Broken featuring Tasha Cobbs Leonard
  5. One Day (When We All Get To Heaven)
  6. Redemption Ground featuring Madison Cunningham
  7. It Is Finished
  8. Questions (You Are Faithful)
  9. Still I Will Sing
  10. Place Of Praise featuring Kim Walker-Smith
  11. Hope Is Marching On
  12. Simple Pursuit / Glory Song
  13. Your Ways


One Song in particular on this CD surprised me, it was an old hymn that has always meant a lot to me.  Obviously it was different sounding then what I grew up singing, but it was beautiful and the piano was so soothing.  The same soothing that the meaning behind the words gives my heart.  One Day (When we all get to Heaven)  

Take a listen, it's a feel of the whole CD, this would make a great gift for the Holidays.  I know when I'm stressed or working on a writing piece or painting late into the night this CD right here will be playing in the background for sure.  With all that's been going on in the world lately these songs will be like a healing hug from our Creator Himself.  You can Pop Over Here and pick up yours today

No comments:

Post a Comment