10.16.2017

Blessing Roll Call

We have had to do a lot of praying and research these last few weeks.  And honestly I am worn down....worn down to the point where my days are just what ever they become.  My expectations are low and my heart is opened wide to receive whatever it is that the Lord has planned for me.  Blessing Roll Call.....This month the Lord has saved my family from contracting something horrid from our filthy bathrooms that haven't been touched with so much as a Clorox wipe in like forever.  He's given me cooler weather and has kept the smoke from local fires to a minimum so I can still go outside and take a few minutes to myself while stuffing my mouth with a GF, vegan muffin.  The sweet Lord has opened my world up a little more and given me some new Friends and support through social media that I wouldn't have had if I waited till Kaden decided that going out of the home was safe and acceptable.  Literally as I lay awake in bed and my Hubby saws logs like a lumberjack I can feel Jesus beside me lulling me to sleep while magically erasing all of my mind clutter.  Thank You Lord....for giving me peace, hope and love.  
Another Day... Another Challenge... Another Prayer... Another Answer... Another Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment