Getting ready for our Big cross country trip has had it's ups and downs. Mostly Ups as we learn more about the RV and planning our route. I have changed our route 4 times already.....I'm at the point that I think we should just hop on the road and just go. :) The route we are taking right now has us arriving at Disney World on the exact day we need to be there, so there isn't room for a lot of error. This typically scares me because with Kaden things can change at any minute. But, we decided if we need to change things up as we travel we can cancel the top portion of our trip on the East Coast....not a fan of that, but it is what it is.
Our main goal for this trip is to figure out where and how to relocate. Honestly we are ready for a change....ideally I would love 10 acres with a small house on it so that we could grow and raise our own food while making soaps and homemade things for extra income. On the other hand we are really considering full time RV life. We plan to look at a few properties as we travel and pray that the Lord will open our eyes to where he needs us most. This next chapter in our lives promises excitement.....I can feel it!