4.27.2016

GREEMU From Devonian~ REVIEW



http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/TOSCrew2011/2016%20TOS%20Crew/04-26%20Devonian%20Greemu/devonian_logo_zpsplqujfpl.jpg
I have been weeding out all my chemical filled products for over a year now.  And I love adding new healthy ones to my bathroom counter.  I did just that a few weeks ago when I was given a bottle of a plant-based green alternative for Emu Oil called GREEMU from Devonian.  You can get this and other products like this from Koru Naturals.  I have been using Emu Oil for years, some people love the benefits of Emu, but don't necessarily feel great about it being animal-based.  I don't really care that it's from an animal, but I value plant-based health and beauty products and really wanted to give this alternative a try.


http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/TOSCrew2011/2016%20TOS%20Crew/04-26%20Devonian%20Greemu/GREEMU6_zpsdqjjspf2.jpgThey say this little 4oz bottle of GREEMU is filled with many Plant oils and butters.  The 5 main ingredients are Shea Butter, Macadamia Seed Oil, Organic Palm Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, and Rice Bran Oil.  The GREEMU is completely scent-free and has no greasy feel to it. You can use this product to moisturize your face and body, to help damaged hair and to chase away wrinkles and fine lines.  Hmmm, sounds like an amazing product that you must try for yourself....I was so excited to open my bottle and slather it all on.

I decided that I would use it as a moisturizer and to replace my current emu oil hair product that I've been using.  So, first of all as for my skin on my face I had to stop using it after about 3 days.  I started breaking out along my jawline and forehead.  This is not a normal thing for me and after I stopped using it my face was clear after just one day.  I do have Lupus and I was using other natural products for a cleanser and sunscreen.  It may have been reacting to some of those other products.  That is why I generally use a whole line of products at a time, like the cleanser, moisturizer and such.  So that there are no ingredients mixing with another product's ingredients that don't work well together causing an issue on my face.

As for the GREEMU in the hair I liked it.  I was on Chemotherapy for nearly 6 years because of my Lupus.  My hair is still paying the price 2 years after getting off of it.  I have been using emu oil for some time now and love it.  And the GREEMU was just at great, if not better.  I had to only use a drop or two to get the same if not bouncier results, LOVED it!!!  I also slathered it on my feet, hands and elbows all with soft smooth results as long as I didn't put it on my face. :)

So, what did I think?  I Liked it a lot....I would use it in place of my normal emu oil products.  I'm not fond of the packaging, but a bottle is a bottle....I just wish that it came in a pump or better yet a spray or mister.  I can whip one of those up though in a minute myself.  Well, it's late and I'm off to slather up with GREEMU and drift off to dream land.  I almost forgot at night I use it on the bottom of my feet with my essential oils and place some socks on, by the morning it's like I had a pedicure....minus new polish! :)

Head over now and see what's going on with Koru Naturals and get your GREEMU today!

TOS Disclaimer


Greemu Devonian Review

No comments:

Post a Comment