4.24.2014

Clean Math is Easier to See ~ CTC Math Review



 http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/TOSCrew2011/2014TOSCREW/CTC%20Math/CTCMath_zpsc9df8626.jpg
I know I'm constantly trying different Math Programs in our Homeschool and sometimes the Kiddos don't know what to expect when they come to the table.  :)  Thanks to CTC Math I have been given access to their Comprehensive Online Math Tutorial Program for grades K through 12.  
There are over 1,300 Animated and Narrated math lessons, Interactive Exercises, Diagnostic Tests, Feedback to each Student, Detailed Reporting to the Parents, and Much more.   
In exchange for My Honest Review they have given me a 12 Month Family Plan.  This gives my Kiddos and I unlimited access to all available lessons in any of the grade levels offered.   I really scored big time and this program has been a huge blessing.

With Kaden being on the Spectrum he has a lot of Needs that need to be met when it comes to any Curriculum I put in front of him.  I have used other Math Online Programs, even a few Free ones.  But, they always seem to overwhelm him visually.  All the bright colors, noises and forest of extras are just too much for him to focus.  It doesn't help if a Program offers all the Bells and Whistles if it causes him to shut down or explodes into a meltdown. 

This program gave Kaden a comfortable, easy to read layout of what needed to be accomplished each day.  He's the kind of kiddo that wants to know what to do and then he wants to get down to business.  Each day he watches a short video and then answers his questions.  Everything is visually clean and organized and even the wording used is straightforward.  It's nice for him to see what he missed and the right answer right away.  And at the end of the questions a nice Kid Friendly Report shows his progress and areas that need improvement.    
*Kaden's Favorite Part is the Speed Skills Game.  If I said he played it a million times I honestly would not be over exaggerating!  :)  He was so motivated to beat his last high score.  He played with 2 hands, 1 hand, standing up and even squatting on his exercise ball.     To hear him laugh and watch him smile with each accomplishment made my heart fill with Thankfulness for CTC Math
*My Favorite Part is the Emails I receive with a full report on how he is doing.  And I get excited for each Certificate I get emailed to me that shows what he's accomplished.  I also love that Kaden can work Independently.  He knows exactly how to Log on and get started.  I have seen days where before I have finished making breakfast he is onto his 3rd video and set of questions.  He never just does one lesson.   
I would Recommend this to Any Family looking for an Online Math Program.  I Highly Recommend this Homeschool Math to Families with Kiddos on the Spectrum or that have and kind of Sensory issues, especially visually.  I will definitely be telling all of my friends about CTC Math
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/TOSCrew2011/2014TOSCREW/CTC%20Math/CTCMathLogo_zpsf4903af1.png
The price for the 12 Month Family Plan is quite reasonable – And as of Right now for a Limited time they’re currently offering a 60% discount for Homeschoolers, making it only $118.80 for a Year. Single student prices are also available, and they offer a free trial as well.

Click on the Banner Bellow and see what other Crew Members had to say.  Also You can connect with CTC Math on Facebook!
Click to read Crew Reviews
















No comments:

Post a Comment